Presenter: Garet Bedrosian, LCSW | International Imago Faculty International Bioenergetic Faculty Master Facilitator Equus Coach
Both new and experienced therapists sometimes struggle to work successfully with couples. Managing two people who might be highly stressed and reactive to one another can be challenging.
Using a relational approach, Imago Relationship Therapy, Garet will provide theory and tools for holding people in structured dialogue and thereby create a more conscious and non-reactive safe connection.
This workshop will introduce participants to Imago Relationship Therapy, which provides a theoretical, experiential, and practical way of dealing with this dynamic.
- Identify the characteristics of an Imago match
- Recognize the cycles of a relationship
- Utilize the Imago Dialogue as a non-reactive, safe way to communicate
About the Presenter:
- Didactic/Lecture/Power Point
- (Handouts for brief writing exercise., will be provided by presenter)- see 2 page questionnaire distributed to attendees before program)
A capable, experienced trainer, speaker, author, therapist. Provides a caring, understanding, and compassionate presence. Uses clear perception and articulate communication to educate and enlighten. Proficient in-group facilitation, in both therapeutic and academic settings. Knowledgeable in psychotherapy and well qualified to support clients' emotional, mental, and spiritual growth. Experienced in supervision. Treats individuals, couples, families, and groups using a variety of treatment methods.; Trained in Imago Relationship Therapy, Equus Coaching, Bioenergetic psychotherapy, Expressive Arts therapy, EMDR, treatment of addictive disorders and other innovative treatment techniques.
Workshop Logistics: After registering you will receive a link to the ZOOM meeting.
This course meets the qualifications for 2.0 hours of continuing education credit for MFTs, LPCCs, LEPs and/or LCSWs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
Note: With supervisor approval, registered ASWs may use CEs toward LCSW hours.
Attendance and Registration Policies
- Non-members of CSCSW will be charged: $10 admission
- For CEU’s there will be an additional charge of: $10 per CEU ($15 for 1.5 CEU’s; $20 for 2 CEU’s)
- CSCSW Members and students will continue to attend and receive CEUs for free
- 14 days or more before event date: Full refund
- 13-7 days before event date: 75% refund
- 6 days or less before event date: No refund
Note: Registration will be canceled if payment is not made at least 7 days prior to the event.